Warm: Saints Row The Third PreOrder w bonus pack $39.99 @ Amazon - Steamworks key :)

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
it's actually $10 off
if you are planning to buy all dlc THQ direct pre order is still better

looking around on the places to pre-order SR3 - looks like amazon has a pretty good deal on it. $39.99 and you get the professor genki bonus pack.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...25&creativeASIN=B005OMM66A&t_980024166&sr=8-4

Was thinking about ordering from THQ direct to get the season pass of DLC - but for 20 dollars off I think I can live without it!

Plus the amazon version activates on steam.

Yeah, it looks like an AWESOME sandbox, shooter type game like GTA4, but obviously better in its own way.

And I've seen it selling for $39.99 in many places, but amazon is including some bonuses so its a fairly decent deal (plus no sales taxes like if you buy at ebgames or best buy :D)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Love saints row, actually like then gta (dont kill me!), if you havent played saints row b4 do yourself a favor and get it!

I'm really tempted to pre-order the PC version but I have a bad felling that this game is going to be yet another shoddy console port like the last Saint Row.

I always thought it asinine to preorder a game when you don't even have any real reviews of it yet.

That's like getting married without even seeing the woman naked. Reeks of desperation and is outmoded. I want at least a free demo before I consider permanent investment.

That's the reason I haven't pre-order Skyrim yet. My pre-order choices of late have been extremely questionable and disappointing. Dead Island really through me for a loop (although, after they corrected some of the problems its turned into almost as fun a games as Borderlands) and Rage wasn't much better (still have barely touched this one until they do something about the video problems). So, I will probably hold off until a Steam sale for some of the newer games coming out...well, except for ME3 and ToR.

I'm really tempted to pre-order the PC version but I have a bad felling that this game is going to be yet another shoddy console port like the last Saint Row.
I don't trust this one either. I don't have faith in the PC versions of games to pre-order anything these days. But damn, $39.99 is tempting.

I don't trust this one either. I don't have faith in the PC versions of games to pre-order anything these days. But damn, $39.99 is tempting.

Don't forget about Black Friday and Christmas sales. I agree with you guys, the last release on PC was horrible. I wasn't able to run it for like a year or two later when I finally upgraded my hardware. If this one is like that then I can imagine we'll see nice price drops by the holidays.

For me $39.99 still seems like a lot since I believe this will only have 2 player coop. This game would be so awesome if they'd just introduce larger multiplayer options.

The developers have said on more than one occasion that this is not a console port.

http://www.xg247.co.uk/news/05/saints-row-the-thirds-pc-version-is-not-a-port/

http://www.saintsrow.com/news/detail/article/251453/saints_row_2_anniversary_and_a_surprise

e3908363bb1ed2114d78fc03b9097e13.jpg

Back