Warm: Refurb xbox360 $99

If you drive a sales associate crazy and have him look for a Jasper this is a sweet deal. Jaspers have good power consumption and almost never have the RRoD problem. Good find.

I find it hilarious that this thing doesn't include a power brick.

Last edited:
If you drive a sales associate crazy and have him look for a Jasper this is a sweet deal. Jaspers have good power consumption and almost never have the RRoD problem. Good find.

Never owned or even given the xbox a second glance myself... how would you tell a Jasper from any other box? :confused:

Pretty sure you can find deals close to this one on eBay from reputable sellers that refurbished them themselves. These things make great media center extenders!!

i got a 20gb refurb from gamestop.com for $99 free ship in october 2011 the mfg date on the back says feb/2011. i had a zephyr only lasted 1.6years then got the e74 error. this deal is not that great and good luck finding the jasper . i got a white console with a black controller and all the cables.

I am a bit confused here. these are not the newer slimmer black 360s that would all be the newer smaller process?

EDIT: never mind I see these are the old ones. this is hardly a hot deal as these were available brand new at this price many times.

Last edited:
By "this price" do you mean $100? I've been in the dark...

It also has a relatively quiet DVD drive, the Jasper one.

By "this price" do you mean $100? I've been in the dark...

It also has a relatively quiet DVD drive, the Jasper one.
yes these older style arcade models were anywhere from 75 to 100 bucks brand new when the slim was getting released.

Back