Warm? Monarch XFX 7800 GTX 450/1250 for $530 Free Shipping

NACZ3

Gawd
Same Card 549 on Newegg. Zipzoomfly's prices are also coming down on 7800 GTXs with free 2nd day shipping on lots of cards.

Monarch XFX 450/1250 card $530 free shipping
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merc...Code=M&Product_Code=190377&Category_Code=NA_4

If you want faster:
ZZF XFX 490/1300 card for $545 free 2nd day
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=321028

What's up with the "Non-refundable. Exchange for defective units only." --seems to be used on everything a lot more lately.

NACZ3 said:
What's up with the "Non-refundable. Exchange for defective units only." --seems to be used on everything a lot more lately.
Almost every site with every decent graphics card I've seen since I started following this stuff has said that...

Anyway, the Monarch deal was just too good to pass up, there goes $530!

...better sell off my 6800gt before nvidia releases the 7800 gt...

If you look in the Newegg deals posted on the 20th, it appears that a PNY 7800GTX is $525 (says $545 and there is a code to get "an additional $20 off" which seems to indicate $525. Not much different, but if you prefer Newegg....

And nothing wrong with a PNY if you are taking off the heatsink for a waterblock. :D They didn't do anything to the card.

Russ said:
If you look in the Newegg deals posted on the 20th, it appears that a PNY 7800GTX is $525 (says $545 and there is a code to get "an additional $20 off" which seems to indicate $525. Not much different, but if you prefer Newegg....

And nothing wrong with a PNY if you are taking off the heatsink for a waterblock. :D They didn't do anything to the card.

Right Russ, but on top of that you get a 1GB PNY USB thumbdrive or SD card, which makes the deal a lot warmer. Just go to newegg and try it. I am very tempted at this point.

Newegg's got the XFX overclocked for $556 out the door with BF2 free... core clock 490 which is screamin.. and if your anywhere on the west usa youll get it within 2 days which is sweet

Back