Warm - Meritline 3 pack Sata cables, $0.99 with code

bleeblak8

[H]ard|Gawd
3 Sata cables for a buck with code. Get them while you can.
Will take 2-3 weeks.

$0.99 w/Code: MLCK014FNL1 For First 500 Orders
Link

Click 3 pack and apply code.
Free shipping and only a buck, can't beat that.

:D I bit... they look to be locking cables with right angle connectors on one end, can't beat three for a dollah!

ORDER RECEIVED

Thank You For Ordering From Meritline.com!

Some cables are only labeled "SATA" and others actually specify SATA 3. Looks like these will be good for internal devices, not so much for my SDD...or am I wrong?

If they'll work at full speed I'll bite as they'll solve my next build's SATA cable problem quite nicely.

I got a set too, thanks OP. Be sure to pay attention at checkout, it tries to default to the non-free shipping option for an extra $2

Some cables are only labeled "SATA" and others actually specify SATA 3. Looks like these will be good for internal devices, not so much for my SDD...or am I wrong?

If they'll work at full speed I'll bite as they'll solve my next build's SATA cable problem quite nicely.

Doesn't really matter methinks. All SATA cables should be pretty much the same thing.

I'm sure if you buy a bargain basement, poorly made, "I'm going to fall apart if you look at me wrong" SATA cable you'll have a problem. In most cases I seriously, seriously doubt you'd see a real difference.

- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

Nooo :|

Back