Warm: Logitech Stuff

Kudos. I've been looking for that keyboard cheap for a while. Anyone know if thats a good price for the MX500? I checked pricegrabber, and its only cheaper by a dollar or so.

the cordless mx duo ownz! im very happy with mine and that is a great price on it.

refurbished doesnt mean bad, except the duo doesnt come with a rechargable battery(s)

i ordered the elite keyboard, as i need a new one for my zelda mod - and it looks pretty cool

Originally posted by burningrave101
In case someone doesn't realize it, these are all refurbished products.
yea but i dont think a refurbished keyboard or mouse could be defective...only hardware such as vid cards and mobos am i concerned as to wether or not it is refurbished

Refurb isn't a problem unless you don't have a warranty. You have already passed the difficult "first months" where the failure rate is extraordinarily high with a refurb, so why worry?

I wouldnt distrust referb logitech products. My elite keyboard, Z6-40 and mouseman are all refurbs straight from the factory again.

Look good.

Anyone know how big the receiver is? Like does it requires an adapter to work?

I'm planning to use them for my laptop at home, and use only the wireless mouse on the road.

Cool, just ordered a mx duo from newegg this afternoon (not refurb) but that's a good deal.

Back