^WARM^Instant Rebate on G.Skill memory @ the Egg

Not bad. The only thing that sucks about newegg for me is im in CA so I get charged tax. Its still cheaper for me to buy at monarch. :p

I did it. The guys in the memory forum have been recommending this memory too much for me to pass it up. This is a great price for a great brand with UCCC chips.

I have this ram and it pwns to say the least. Flippin great price for some great ram.

Damn these sales. i know its only $5, but I wanted to buy it anyway and now i can't say no.

I have had this RAM and have it in a nForce2 mobo and am having a hard time getting it to run at anything above 400MHZ. I dont know if this is a prob in the mobo or the RAM itself. I am hoping that it is just the mobo and when I get my S939 I will be able to push it up a little bit. BTW I am running all stock timings. Also The first set that the egg sent me was DOA and had no problem getting a RMA and they even sent it next day. However I was without the RAM from time from order to the time I installed the working set for about 3 weeks.

Cody

i bit.
the ddr400 g.skill kit i got doesn't o/c like i was hoping so this should work a lot better
w00t

Lol, I bought this last Friday for $197 ah well, $5.00 isn't so bad, I'd be pissed if it was over $20 :p

That's an awesome price for 2gb DDR500 but I have a hard time buying ram made by a company that sounds like a rapper. :p

Back