Warm? Hanns·G HG-281DPB Black 27.5" 3ms Widescreen LCD for $299, FREE SHIPPING...

I got one of these with a stuck bright blue pixel right in the middle of the screen...next to my crosshair in most games, kind of annoying.

sorry, you must have purchased the one i returned. it was to annoying to keep.

$20 off promo code brought this to $289, and I bit, can't wait to put it on the desk.

24SALE722D

It was part of the 24 hour summer sale, YMMV now.

OMFG I ordered yesterday but forgot that code! I even clicked the link through the sale's page. UGH. Luckily Newegg just credited me the $20. Go Newegg! Customer for life!

I have been using a hanns-g 28" for several months now with no problems. Works great!!

Back to $299 for the weekend, my guess is it will jump between 300 and 340 for another month.

I got mine about a year or so ago for $500, It had one or two dead pixels but now it's going out - it's giving me artifacts as if my video cards were dying. But its only thru the HDMI output that it does it. But I will say I called to set up a RMA for it; I had zero problems getting in touch with someone and got my RMA issued in less than ten minutes. It's a great monitor with good service behind it - but personally I'd go with CostCo since you can return it for whatever reason you want in their time period. So if you have dead pixels you can just drop off it.

Back