warm? Final Fantasy XI with Hard Disk Drive for $69.99

flat4

[H]ard|Gawd
I was walking around target today on my break, and i always check out the cleanrace section to see if they have anything good and i saw they had Final Fantasy XI with Hard Disk Drive for $69.99 on cleance regular $99.99. so YMMV i mite pick one up tomorrow after work.

Definately a YMMV. Good price though. Although I heard once you get to lvl 50+ no one will party with you unless you speak japanese.

buddy of mine has that game, said the japs are REAL racists on there against americans, reason why he quit playing...

40 gig hard drive plus a game for $70 aint nuttin ta spit at

yea but a hard drive you wouldnt ever really use other than for game save files? Cause if you were to mod it in order to put ps2 games on HD youd definitely buy a bigger hd than 40gb...

Remember, the new ps2s do NOT have the hdd slot, thats prolly why they are being marked down. You also need a network adapter for the HDD as well, which are getting hard to find and last i looked are still 40 bucks so really you would have to spend 110 total for both...

Geez racists? I take it this is an MMORPG? Arent there any american servers? I know other MMORPGs made here like Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, DaOC, and others, have european servers. So the Japanese games like Lineage 1 & 2, and this game should have equivalents....

I played this game for about half a year or so. Its not all that hard to communicate with the JP players because most of them speak some english and the auto translator does a pretty decent job if you take the time to use it. I got my toon to lvl 65 before quiting and had no problems finding english speaking groups as long as I played during NA primetime.

garry26 said:
Geez racists? I take it this is an MMORPG? Arent there any american servers? I know other MMORPGs made here like Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, DaOC, and others, have european servers. So the Japanese games like Lineage 1 & 2, and this game should have equivalents....

Lineage is a korean game... Made by the fine folks of NCsoft (City of Heroes, Guild Wars, ...)
FFXI is different in that the servers are shared between countires. WoW Korea was just released, which I believe uses different servers for Korean players.

Stupid Americans!!! stay away from OUR FFXI!!! You Pigs!!!!

LMAO...j/k........

Back