warm? B stock CDW Samsung PM951 NVME M.2 256gb $64.99

I dont need a fking SSD... but Ive always wanted a m.2 just to say i've used one. So tempting... must resist

this sells for like 120-135 everywhere else. I'd considering this a pretty decent damn deal

Faster than Sata, and for 78 after shipping tax its better than even the cheapest Sata 250gb drives. I bought one just because. I know its not the 950 pro its basically the OEM 950evo that they never hit retail with but it looks decent.

And these are OEM only...and B-stock is code word for "returned" (why ? who knows...)

And these are OEM only...and B-stock is code word for "returned" (why ? who knows...)

Last I heard, CDW was authorized to reconfigure certain OEM's machines prior to sale. It could indicate that an enterprise client wanted a different configuration, and that it could still be new/like new.

Last I heard, CDW was authorized to reconfigure certain OEM's machines prior to sale. It could indicate that an enterprise client wanted a different configuration, and that it could still be new/like new.
Could be.....but either way you won't be getting support from Samsung on these.

"
Availability:Call
Call for availability"

That CDW speak for OOS? And do these come with *any* level of warranty from anyone?

Yeah so CDW decided to take 3 days to process my order and just called me saying it is no longer in stock thanks CDW, pretty terrible service. I believe i ordered it about 20 minutes after this post.

Yeah so CDW decided to take 3 days to process my order and just called me saying it is no longer in stock thanks CDW, pretty terrible service. I believe i ordered it about 20 minutes after this post.
Ouch. :dead:

Back