Warm - 20% off most BYOPC parts at Microcenter

Picked up the Raptor 150GB last night for $179 after rebate.. 5 year warranty too. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Now I'm all set for Vista. :)

Well... I finally got my eSATA cable today and went to hook up that 150GB Raptor I purchased in the previous post (2-4-07). Took it out of the box brand new, and it doesn't work. LOL.. wow. Can't believe it. Fucking sigh. :rolleyes:

Well... I finally got my eSATA cable today and went to hook up that 150GB Raptor I purchased in the previous post (2-4-07). Took it out of the box brand new, and it doesn't work. LOL.. wow. Can't believe it. Fucking sigh. :rolleyes:

lol, good thing it has that 5 year warranty eh? In all fairness, though, it could be the cable ;)

nah, I tried the drive in two different computers. Tried the eSATA cable on my computer, and an internal SATA cable, then just tried my brothers computer with a different SATA cable. The drive wouldn't even power on with just a molex cable. I had to use the SATA power adapter.

But, I just found out that Western Digital has a nice advanced replacement policy. A new drive is on its way. :)

Back