• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Warhawk

ivanvt

n00b
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
37
Do you think this is a good time to buy the game or too late?
Is there anyway to see if ppl still playing it?
 
I bought it a few weeks ago and there's always tons of people playing. The game is also highly supported and there's even a new patch coming out at the end of the month that adds Trophy support.. The game is definitely worth buying.
 
At $29.99 there is no reason not to. I play it from time to time still. I'm pretty low ranked because I was playing on non-ranked servers when I thought they were ranked.
 
is it $29 from the playstation store? I might just download that tonight.
 
Thx you for your comments, i wll buy it as soon as i go to USA cause we still dont have PSN Mexico.
 
Some stores even still have the previously priced $59 version that comes with the bluetooth headset for $29. That's definitely worth the buy!
 
I'm also looking at picking this one up, I cant belive the continued support this game gets.

 
There is another patch coming soon for trophy support among other things. It's really fun and we could always use more players.
 
I just got the game today since I beat mgs4 and was getting bored.

Overall once you get into the game a bit it is really fun. It takes a bit to get used to, but once you get into it it's awesome.
 
Warhawk imo is the best console online game out. It supports a lot of different play styles and things to do. I'm a tank addict, like 85% of my total play time is in a tank lol
 
Since my PC is MIA, I turned to my PS3 for gaming.

Warhawk is just amazing as ever! I haven't played my PS3 in over a year, and I can't believe I put this down! The games are so grand and significant - it feels like you're in a huge battle!

We need some more activity - its been three years almost since it was released I think, but there's a dozen or so games still going, full, at 20\32 people.

I just hope a new pack comes out to attract more people back and or port this to the PC or something :D
 
Since my PC is MIA, I turned to my PS3 for gaming.

Warhawk is just amazing as ever! I haven't played my PS3 in over a year, and I can't believe I put this down! The games are so grand and significant - it feels like you're in a huge battle!

We need some more activity - its been three years almost since it was released I think, but there's a dozen or so games still going, full, at 20\32 people.

I just hope a new pack comes out to attract more people back and or port this to the PC or something :D

I still play warhawk myself. never had a problem finding games and the fights are always fun. I would love more content or a sequel. I couldn't believe how many people were buying bf1943 when its basically trash compared to warhawk =(
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
i had a go recently after a while and the player in warhawks are too good, i dont stand a chance on foot or any vehichle so i switched it off!
 
Back
Top