• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Warhammer 40k, driver issue?

joecuddles

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,103
Is there a known issue? Tried AA on / off, different resolutions, all gives me this (won't direct post because it's 2048 res) :

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/4849/40k.jpg

Ideas? Anyone having the same issue? I'd rather not change drivers since I've been loving these ones and had no other issues, I've just never seen this kind of text corruption before. Everything else, even in game renders perfectly, no issues at all, just the text (kind of an important part).
 
I don't have text corruption with my 6800U, i just get extreme instability. I can play for 1 minute or 10 and just get drops to the desktop. I am not overclocking anything and it doesn't matter what graphical settings.
 
I remember when I used some ATI beta drivers with the game back in august and I got the same thing. I just went to official drivers and it went away.
 
hmm using 61.77 and i play this game for hours with no corruption or lockups

botreaper: what is the bios version on your 6800U (in your NV control panel)
 
I know this isn't the MOST helpful post, but look around in the gaming forum. I remember people posting how they had problems with the 4.10 cats and Dawn of war. I think there was a simple solution to help it to. I didn't have problems with it.

try patching DoW too. I know there is a 1.1 patch, mostly for network issues i believe, but couldn't hurt
 
Back
Top