Hrm when i think awfull CG i think of the scorpion king, this movie looks amazing to me, the quailty of the orcs its the best its ever been. This looks awfull to you ?
![]()
He looks fine in most parts, however even in the longer full trailer a few parts had him just looking...off. Other parts of the trailer when you see it, it is good looking CGI, but it looks like I'm watching a video game trailer. That is the issue that I have, the CGI doesn't look realistic and in watching it I see nice looking CGI and nice real life stuff and the two just don't mix very well. Lots of movies today use CGI and in some cases you can't tell the different. With the first Ironman movie, there was a story about how some parts of the movie the suit was CGI and others it was real. They did such a good job with the CGI that one of the higher ups for the film thought that the real suit was the CGI one since it looked lower quality than the CGI so they had to scale back the quality. When watching that movie I don't set there and think that part is obviously CGI. Even watching the newer Turtles movie, personally I didn't have the constantly jumping out that this is CGI. However watching this trailer so much just looked off. Watch the trailer posted above and pause at 40 seconds in. To me that looks like a video game cut scene not a live action movie. So for video game CGI it looks great, for making a live action movie where you are supposed to think all of these things are together, not so much.
Does Leroy Jenkins make a cameo?
Wonder how much the actor who played him the first time would require they pay him to be in the movie.