Hi,
I need the CPU backplate from an ATX mobo. I lost my original when I changed heatsinks, and I've since junked / given away all my spare mobos.
I'll be fitting it to a socket 754 mobo, but am I right in thinking the spec is standard over all ATX mobos?
Just the backplate would be great, but a full mobo would be fine too.
Will pay for postage and possibly a small additional "scrapping fee", or donation to charity, or whatever. Cheers
I need the CPU backplate from an ATX mobo. I lost my original when I changed heatsinks, and I've since junked / given away all my spare mobos.
I'll be fitting it to a socket 754 mobo, but am I right in thinking the spec is standard over all ATX mobos?
Just the backplate would be great, but a full mobo would be fine too.
Will pay for postage and possibly a small additional "scrapping fee", or donation to charity, or whatever. Cheers