• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wanted/Trade: MicroRes

lilfleck

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
149
Hey guys,

I have a multioption 250 res (used) and it's frankly too big for the case... I want a microres, anyone have one? Anyone have any AP-GT15's?

Thanks
lilfleck
 
Last edited:
I can get you pics... It's in my system right now though. I don't have heat, but I do have a good amount of trader rep on overclock.net as PeaceMaker.
 
Back
Top