wanted itx mobo

I have a Fatal1ty X370 Gaming ITX motherboard combo with Ryzen 3600 and 16gb of DDR4. It's currently in use, was planning on selling it in a week or so once I get my new laptop setup. There are two issues with it: bluetooth no longer works and the other is a missing pin on the mainboard for the front USB header. Front header still works despite this. Everything else is fine, using it right now and it's been working well for a long while now.

I have a 4700g, MSI B40i Gaming Plus Wifi and 8 gigs of DDR4 3200 if you are interested. - $375 shipped for it all. I've been sitting on it to build something, but haven't jumped at it yet. Only issue is I don't know if the board has been bios updated yet to accept the 4700g and I don't have a spare ryzen chip to update it right now.

Here are images (as requested by another H forum member who might also be interested)

- Sorry, item has been sold via PM. Not available anymore.

Last edited:
What exactly is it your looking for? Intel/AMD, newer older, low end, mid, high? The combos you could receive and are receiving are kinda moving all over the map. LOL

I "could" have a 9700K, Z390-I, and 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB since someone local on here is selling a M-ATX setup I may be interested in.

I have a asus x570i strix with 3700x if interested, its sitting on my bench after upgrade
IMG_20210503_155934.jpg
IMG_20210503_155940.jpg
IMG_20210503_155957.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Ryzen 3200g on an Asus B550i itx mobo. It’s missing the io shield as it was purchased open box at Microcenter. Cpu was purchased new with it.

I have a Ryzen 3200g on an Asus B550i itx mobo. It’s missing the io shield as it was purchased open box at Microcenter. Cpu was purchased new with it.
If OP doesn't take it I'm interested, how much?

Back