Wanted: iPhone 8 or better (not plus)

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
Looking for up to two iPhone 8, maybe newer but budget/great deal is key. Story: Work has all kinds of crap on the phone they provided so i'm looking for one I can use for work and return their bloatware filled pile back to them plus maybe a 2nd for the MIL (hence budget!). Just post or PM a price and we'll go from there.

PS: I know what swappa and ebay are so keep that in mind before making an offer or linking me there. I’d rather deal with a forum user first.

I don’t have a hard budget, just looking for a deal

as for carrier I’d prefer unlocked as they’ll be on an MVNO (redpocket) but I’m flexible somewhat. T-MO, ATT and Vzw are their main carrres, but for the mil she’s xfinity so I think it can be vzw. Not 100% sure if a locked will work right through the MVNO.

I feel like I am having Deja Vu, but anyways, look for the iPhone SE 2020 model as well, it's basically an iPhone 8 with the iPhone 11 Pro's processor. They are only $400 new so used ones should be like $250-300.
The SE came out in March of 2020 so all used ones are less than a year old so should have an excellent battery.

I feel like I am having Deja Vu, but anyways, look for the iPhone SE 2020 model as well, it's basically an iPhone 8 with the iPhone 11 Pro's processor. They are only $400 new so used ones should be like $250-300.
The SE came out in March of 2020 so all used ones are less than a year old so should have an excellent battery.
i'd be onboard if I could find anything used but people either want insane prices or they are beat to death and should be in the trash

Not exactly what you were looking for, so if not interested no big deal. Have an iphone XS 256gb gold (or rose gold? I'm not sure it was my wifes). With the box, screen protector whole life overall great shape I'd sell for 325$ shipped.

Back