Wanted: iPhone 8 or better (not plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
Looking for up to two iPhone 8, maybe newer but budget/great deal is key. Story: Work has all kinds of crap on the phone they provided so i'm looking for one I can use for work and return their bloatware filled pile back to them plus maybe a 2nd for the MIL (hence budget!). Just post or PM a price and we'll go from there.

PS: I know what swappa and ebay are so keep that in mind before making an offer or linking me there. I’d rather deal with a forum user first.

I attempted to look through Swappa, but apparently cannot figure it out.

If a like new XS 512 unlocked space gray is of interest, let me know. Fresh back from a screen replacement under Apple Care, has about 45 days remaining.

Just lookin for a good deal. Prefer 2 8‘s to keep the spend lower but if the right deal comes along I won’t say no.

Just lookin for a good deal. Prefer 2 8‘s to keep the spend lower but if the right deal comes along I won’t say no.
the new iPhone SE 2020 is basically an iPhone 8 with the iPhone 11 Pro's processor.
those start new at $400 so used ones should be $300 or lower probably.

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe grab the se for the mil and opt for a cheap 8 for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back