• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wanted: iPhone 8 or better (not plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Feb 27, 2001
Messages
9,826
Looking for an iPhone 8, maybe newer but budget/great deal is key. Will entertain offers for two of them. Story: Work has all kinds of crap on the phone they provided so i'm looking for one I can use for work and return their bloatware filled pile back to them plus maybe a 2nd for the MIL (hence budget!). Just post or PM a price and we'll go from there.

Also looking for a SMALL form factor system to replace a celeron Intel NUC. It's currently running a minecraft server for the kids but seems to have issues keeping up when there are more than 1-2 people on it at the same time. Plus as their world size increases it just starts randomly not rendering. I'm guessing the 1.6GHz CPU of the NUC just isn't enough. Prefer SMALL form factor as I keep it on a shelf under my work desk so it's out of the way and since I already have power and network there, I want it to be in the same spot because lazy.
 
Last edited:
Budget for that NUC replacement? (The HP/DELL minis are what I'm thinking would work for your use case, but they may be outside of your budget.)
 
Budget for that NUC replacement? (The HP/DELL minis are what I'm thinking would work for your use case, but they may be outside of your budget.)
I use these for work and have a couple in my eBay watch list, thought i'd try here first as usual. No real budget in mind though, just looking to see what's out there.
 
I've got an iphone 8 64GB white in great condition with unused accessories. Also have a clear speck case on it and a brand new unused glass screen protector.
 
Which Celeron nuc do you have? I ran a wow server off a VM on a nuc7pjyh and it handled it fine - depending on which one you’ve got your best bet might actually be an upgrade to a more capable nuc. I’ve been seeing some pretty good deals on 8th gen ones (both the ones with uogradeable memory and the ones with 8gb onboard), and even the i3 version of those is notably more capable than the pentium one I’ve been using.
 
I'll have one available soonish once I'm sure everything is switched to my new 12 Pro, was gonna get it's battery changed by Apple though before selling. PM what you're hoping to pay, and I'll see if I can do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top