• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WANTED: [H] SSD REVIEWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
2FA
Joined
May 18, 1997
Messages
58,443
WANTED: [H] SSD REVIEWER

If you are any prior experience and are interested in a contract position for reviewing consumer level SSDs please get in touch with me at Kyle@HardOCP.com. Thanks!
 
Hope you guys get one soon. Seems like that market is moving pretty fast. A solid reviewer would be great for the site!
 
I've got so much time on my hands, being unemployed and still recovering from my bilateral hip surgery, but I've never done hardware reviews or any real writing.
 
I've got so much time on my hands, being unemployed and still recovering from my bilateral hip surgery, but I've never done hardware reviews or any real writing.

You never did any real writing except those 13000 or so messages lol..

How about amazon reviews? Or articles for your projects? Most likely the hardest part would be setting up things to do a review. The hardware and software needed and some specialised knowledge on how they work overall. The chipsets, nand types, interfaces, operating systems, power requirements, cpu usage, multi tasking compatablities, device command capabilities... Some stuff you need for a detailed review are not everyday items.

oh wait..I did send an email asking what the requirements were..
 
I don't have time to be a reviewer, but if you need to bounce any ideas off of anyone, I spent 5 years working at Fusion-io and now work for SanDisk/Western Digital...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top