Want SFF Server / Back-up PC

Mysticcal

Gawd
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
691
Im in the market for a new PC for when i need a back-up PC but it will also function as a server.

my current PC as follows

FX-55
Neo2 Plat
2 Raid 0 Raptors
2 200GB IDE Hds
6800 Ultra

I'm been looking at the shuttle SFFs and I really like the black form. I'd like to put a mobile processor in it, something like a 2500 Athlon M... but cost is a concern... anyone think they can set me up with something?
 
get p chassis range, its awesome. i have had a few custoemrs who have configured thse systems for a mirror raid.

sb81p
sb95 pv2
 
LOL leeroy, i dont even think you read anything other than the title of his post.

He said he wanted to use a mobile athlon, for that he would need to use the sn41 or sn45 or something like that.

He also said that price is a concern, and I'll be damned if any P chassis will ever be used by anyone who is concerned about the price. For the 400$ it takes to get the P chassis you can get a top of the line case, motherboard and PSU. The P chassis is DEFINITELY not for the price conscious :)
 
Thanx for the suggestions Eramus, I was looking at the sn41 model earlier. It seems the sn45 is just the mod version of the sn41.... im not sure which one i want, i can easily paint the sn45 black and save about 50$, but I'm not sure if i want it black. maybe mirage.... so sexy :)
 
Back
Top