Worminater
Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2004
- Messages
- 1,017
I more disk space, and instead of buying a 400gb storage drive i plan on just getting a rapter and moving over to that as boot drive (need format anyway)
I heard rumers of a 148gb sata II rapter comign out before xmas however; and if thats true I either want that drive; or want to wait till that drive comes out and pricse of 74gb fall to order.
Am i hesitating needlessly?
I heard rumers of a 148gb sata II rapter comign out before xmas however; and if thats true I either want that drive; or want to wait till that drive comes out and pricse of 74gb fall to order.
Am i hesitating needlessly?