WANT 939 SALE!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!! DFI Infinity A, Tbred-B JIUHB, 2x256 Mushkin BH5

toastyghost

Limp Gawd
IMPORTANT: It takes me a few days to be able to ship things, please don't assume I'm not going to do it!! I have a restricted license as a result of a DUI and therefore can only drive under certain circumstances, namely to work, to ASAP classes (which are FINALLY over thank you jebus), and under special stipulation to take my grandmother to get prescriptions filled and groceries and stuff. I am a responsible person about my trades, but I have to arrange a ride to get to the post office or FedEx or wherever. I am making sure that this information is here at the top of my thread so that this hopefully doesn't cause any more problems w/ buyer confidence in me.

FS: Retail Tbred-B 2100+ JIUHB DUT3C - $60 shipped
This is a bad-ass cpu, and it still has over 3 years left on the extended warranty. The guy I traded my OEM Thorton to must have been nuts, that is a LOT of warranty especially for an enthusiast. I've gotten it to 2.2GHz stable with a very mild overvolt of 1.75v, this Shi'ite has HEADROOM. edit 10/21: the person I got this from on eBay personally guaranteed it for 2.4GHz, for whatever that is worth.

Mushkin 2x256 PC3500 (BH-5) - $140 shipped <---price lowered
This is the copper spreader stuff that came out before they started leveling their 3500 modules. Excellent ram, I managed to get 240 10-2-2-2 prime/memtest stable on my DFI Infinity w/ 3.1 (or maybe 3.2) vdimm. Please note that I was running a divider since my cpu didn't like that much on the bus. I'm just relaying my experience with it to give prospective buyers an idea what it's capable of, and I do not guarantee overclockability. I'm open to offers on this as the BH-5 prices I have seen recently seem to be all over the board and I wasn't exactly sure what to ask for mine. edit: I am hoping this one doesn't matter as much because from what I have read in the past few weeks, 939 seems to like low latency and high bandwidth about equally. GOD I WANT 939 HELP ME

Cooler Master HHC-001 heatpipe hsf - $15 shipped <--price lowered
I'm pretty sure this was the first copper heatpipe contraption on the market, very good performance. I was able to keep cpu temps b/w 25C idle up to maybe 35C full load w/ moderately o/c-ed and slightly o/v-ed tbreds. (in my frigidly a/c-ed room) I have been very happy with this sink, even recommended it to several friends, but I recently got a super cheap SLK-947u WHICH IS ALSO FOR SALE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT 939 AND 939 IS GOD
link to pic

PENDING to someone on Anandtech Thermalright SLK-947u hsf - $20 shipped
Picked this up a few months ago in the SVC deal for $25 shipped after some review site or another trashed it for the mounting mechanism being liable to crush cores. It did not crush my core and my case is a pain to work with so I'm guessing that if you test Down's Syndrome -negative, you'll be able to put this thing on without killing your cpu. But if you buy my cpu above and kill it you can get another one from AMD for farkin like 3yrs and 2mos from now!! That rocks! Anyway, This thing WITHOUT heatpipes performs 1-2C better than the HHC which HAS heatpipes so I think that is pretty good. It comes with a 92mm Tornado that I'm also putting up for sale because 939 IS EFFING GOD AND GOD WANTS WATER IMPINGEMENT NOT MEAGER MORTAL AIRFLOW

PENDING to someone on Anandtech Thermalright Neo Backplate - $10 shipped
This is the plate for mounting SLK sinks to DFI and Abit nF2 boards. Purchased separately from above for about $14 including shipping, have had this approximately 4 months and it is in excellent condition. The above prive is if you want it shipped in a box, I could also do a padded envelope for $5 which I highly doubt would damage it since it's a small, flat, sturdy piece of metal.

PENDING to someone on Anandtech Vantec Tornado 92mm fan - $15 shipped
MAN THIS FAN RULES. Some retarded amount of CFM like 116 or something. It's really loud (like a tornado.. wonder why that is) but with a rheostat little knobby thingy it is quite stomachable and it still cools like a champ. I think like 60-70 CFM at 7v? I don't know. But it is nice. And I WANT 939 SO BUY IT

PENDING TNT2 32MB "pro" card - $blah shipped
Make an offer. I don't want this pile of crap. Two more paychecks minus bills (I think) will = vanilla 6800. Take this 7-generations-old Shi'ite-on-a-silicon-shingle off of my hands for the cost of shipping. Thank you.

Roland UA-30 USB audio interface - $100 shipped
This is a near professional quality 20-bit/48KHz computer sound recording device. I love using it and the only reason I am getting rid of it is to upgrade to a different (nice-ass studio-quality) box with more features and a faster sampling rate. This thing has served me well and I have been able to create some pretty full and professional-sounding recordings with it over the past couple of years. Please inquire if you would like me to send you some of the songs I have produced to give you an idea of its capabilities.
link to complete specs and pictures

2x64MB Rambus and 2 placeholders - $25 shipped
The memory from the above combo. I think it's Samsung but I could be mistaken and I don't feel like looking for it tonight but will tomorrow.

Bunch of Micro-ATX cases - $18/ea shipped
A couple acquisitions from my mom's office and from upgrading friends' rigs. Not all that fancy but they work and damn they're cheap.

Pile of funny parts, omg I can't believe people used to call this a computer - $hipping
This is very humorous stuff. Anybody ever heard of a PCI daughterboard? SEE IT HERE FOLKS and it can be yours for the mere cost of putting a damn Priority Mail box in the outgoing. Something like $10 for all of it (several different mobo's w/ their accompanying cpu's, hs's (no f), memory modules, "graphics" cards (have fun running minesweeper with all that gpu power!), daubo's (if that's an acceptable techie contraction) and whatnot.)

AIWA M65 CD Changer w/ modulator - $75 shipped
Bought this for my Accord shortly before it broke down, tried to ghetto-rig it in my Camry but the wiring was nowhere near as easy as with a Honda. I got it BNIB w/ factory paperwork and it cost me about $95 new if my memory serves me correctly. I'm also throwing in the FM antenna modulator and wired remote, which I purchased separately for $40. The modulator/remote setup makes it so that you don't have to connect it to an AIWA head to control the changer. You just plug the modulator wire in between the regular radio antenna for your car and your head unit's universal antenna socket, and while the changer is on it plays the audio from the CD on your radio at a certain FM frequency. It's pretty nice and bypasses the proprietary AIWA control plug crap that they try to use to sell more $150 heads. So this is approximately $135 I have invested in this and I'm letting both pieces go for only $75! I have a restricted license so I don't drive enough to justify having anything nicer than a discman w/ a tape adapter at the moment.
link to pic

15" rims - $200 shipped
Bolt pattern is 4x100, offset is +38mm. This means they fit a lot of Hondas. If you're not sure about fitment, PM/email me and tell me the year/make/model of your car and I'll look it up and tell you if the rims would fit. Picture of one below, this is a complete set of four though.
link to pic

Bose Silver line 1-ohm speakers - $50 shipped
Some nice low-o Shi'ite from back in the day, just make sure you have a head or amp that can handle such low impedance. Very nice sounding even though they're like 10 years old. Comes with (2) 4.5's, (2) 6x9's, and the attached harnesses. Best if used with a stock Bose amp, which I unfortunately sold to someone on one of my car forums already. Decent full set of high-performance car speakers at a very decent price.

Heat link is in sig. PM with any Q's.

Nomad I'm waiting for someone on Anand to get back to me about whether or not they want it, I'll let you know within a day or two what's up. Thanks for your interest.

just marked pending, sorry.. will let you know if other deal falls through. there's someone else ahead of you in line for it though. i swear i'm going to take some pictures of the cases sometime this afternoon. here's a bump

I'll take it, assuming it has the HSF still on it? I don't want to have to chase down an out of production hsf or anything like that.

Old-ass P4 423 combo - $25 shipped
Socket 423 P4 1.3GHz and Intel integrated all kinds of crap mobo. CHEAPER THAN YOUR AVERAGE EMACHINE

anyways.. I'll check back tomorrow to see what you say

Hey toasty?

How long do you have to let a card sit at pending when you are asking someone to just cover shipping?

I've gotten like 9 million pm's about it that are like hey how much is shipping on that tnt2 to such and such zip code then no reply after I send them the ship quote. Do you want it?

Back