WAN technology book recommendations

Darkstar850

[H]ard|Gawd
While my enterprise routing/switching/firewall etc is pretty strong, I feel that I need to learn more about WAN technologies. Particularly those implemented by large corporations, including frame, ATM, sonet, POS, and some of the newer WAN ethernet technologies. Unfortunately, the BCRAN book I am currently reading does not cover high capacity solutions.

Does anyone have any moderate to advanced level books on wan circuit theory and implementation that they recommend?

I haven't read it, but maybe this might cover some stuff. I'm not sure how technical it is.. they have a sample first chapter that seems kinda basic, but then again, it is only the first chapter.

Actually that's the BCRAN book I am reading right now to finish up my CCNP. Unfortunately it doesn't cover the stuff I listed, it is more geared toward smaller businesses it seems. Thanks for the suggestion though.

D'oh, sorry. Maybe check with the NANOG email list, or search their archives; I know its come up there before.

Gonna bump this up to see if anyone else has a recommendation, before I get to searching this weekend.

Back