walmart xbox 360 bunlde 579

it says instock right now I'm looking at it

There is a big I'm sorry thing though, but its just stating it won't be there for christmas!

still in stock

dasoldier said:

There is a big I'm sorry thing though, but its just stating it won't be there for christmas!

still in stock

Aye

I wish Walmart would offer in-store pickup, actually I wish more stores would do this.

dasoldier said:

still in stock
it did say in stock, but upon selecting two games and updating it said OOS for me.. anyway. dead deal now

I have been gone for a week, out of town on business and when I got home my wife has got an xbox360 premium plus package from Sams Club, sitting on the floor waiting for me. She picked it up for under $480 including tax. It came with the extra wireless controller and the "charge while you play adapter". They had gotten 16 of them in and since she works part time in the photo lab one of the other employees called her and told her when they got in. She didnt go to work until 5 PM and there were still 8 or so left. You guys might want to check out some of these places as Sams does not advertise and they carry alot of games and cheaper than you can buy a walmart. For those of you that are wanting and getting aggravated, I have to say that it is mindblowing to me. I bought NFS Most Wanted and its unreal that the graphincs can be that real. The individual tar strips in the pavement look so real. Keep hunting for them cause they are out there. As for those that keep saying thats itsa marketing scam. Maybe, but its working and thats what counts when your in business to make money. In the business game, marketing makes the product win or lose. The product does have to hold its own, but the marketing is what makes it a success. On another note I believe that after christmas they will hit every store around and will be reasonably priced so dont go buying on eBay for a gazillion dollars.

Back