• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wall Mounting Speakers

Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
2,474
I no longer have my dresser/cabinets in back of me which previously held the rear two speakers in my Z-5500 set. So pretty much I either need to get stands which I don't want, or wall mount the speakers.

What is the proper way to wall mount though? Should the speakers be all the way up near the ceiling and in the total opposite corners of the room? Or should they be at the level of my head(less than halfway up the wall) and closer together? I noticed that when you turn the Z-5500 satellites in the wall mounting position, they don't angle down much, so I assume that putting them way up high would not be the best idea.

Any suggestions? Also, should I leave the front speakers on my desk right in front of me, or wall mount those too?

Thanks guys. :)
 
Back
Top