Wall-Mounted SFF PC - Work in Progress

Barbarian_PT

Limp Gawd
Hello guys.

I've always been a fan of SFF systems and due to some lack of space I decided to build a wall mounted PC with my old and modest Desktop. It is still a work in progress, but I'm quite happy with my achievements so far and I would like to share with you what I got so far. Hope you like, please be kind because it is a low budget project. Open to share some experience and receive advice!

I'm a fan of wall mount also, have you considered a black bracket above the io for motherboard and pcie areas? It might be a cheap way to hide the cabling.

No, not yet... The cables should go to the back right after they leave the Motherboard, but I haven't made that cut yet. The PCIe looks ugly because I had to buy a 90 degree adapter because my riser cable was to short. That light blue looks really bad there. I have a 3D printer and some CAD skills, so it wouldn't be hard to cover these zones. I must think about it.

The cables should be all black and that space between the GPU and PSU is for mounting the SSD and the HDD. I still have to design and 3D print the mount.

I believe a picture is better for the details:
DSCF2252.jpg

Back