Wall/Desk mounting recommendations (need to be able to be raised very high and low)

Gundam

Weaksauce
I recently bought a 22" to go with my dual 17" lcds. The problem is that although the 22" will be great for games, it's a bit much for everyday tasks like browsing and word processing. I was thinking of placing my two 17" next to each other and mount my 22" directly above them and just swing it down between them whenever I want to watch TV or play games. Is there a wall or even a desk mount that allows that wide of a height range so that I can totally move it out of the way when not in use?

Hrm, I've only seen about a gazillion of these.. I think the easy answer is: Yes.

Probably mount it up to a stud, and you're done.

Any recommendations then? The ones I've seen do not look like they have enough range to be completely raised out of the way, and enough to be lowered straight to the desk. However I could be wrong, since it's kinda hard to tell from pictures on the internet.

personally I was eyeing the humanscale ones since they look nice. www.humanscale.com
Also skunkworks in australia seems to have a strong following for their stuff too. www.skunkworks.com.au
Also the one posted above has also got a very strong following so those 3 would be good choices.

I was thinking of posting those 2 co. too. But in the end, I like adtec more because their design is slick. Human Scale is so stiff. And you pay the same money. All Gundam need to do is to check if the arm supports the wt.

wheres a good place to get atdec? Ergoindemand.com has it but its 409 for dual while humanscale from ergodirect.com is around 300 for a dual mount. I need to get a desk mount soon for 2 monitors so have been looking at those 3 companies. Want something with high weight cap just in case i upgrade to a larger monitor later like a 26" or something.

Back