Waiting on UPS

botw

Gawd
UPS left me some notices. I'm waiting on a new to me 1d3, and a package from B&H with a new t3i, lenses, and pixma pro 9000 (they have a screaming deal on that kit now). Waiting is no fun (even if it's not for a new 24-70 like Darktiger's)...

The more I use UPS the more I grow to dislike them. I'm sure it depends on who runs your local UPS office and the drivers and what not, but I have had so many unprofessional experiences with UPS...

The more I use UPS the more I grow to dislike them. I'm sure it depends on who runs your local UPS office and the drivers and what not, but I have had so many unprofessional experiences with UPS...

I worked for UPS for almost 6 years. It, like FedEx, or USPS is just people. That's what it comes down to. I'm shipper agnostic. I haven't had any really bad experiences with any shipper, but I also know that if I do, it would have been just as statistically possible from any of the others.

Living in Canada, I avoid UPS whenever possible. Their brokerage fees are almost 3 times more than USPS or any other courier and also tend to get held up in customs for longer than anyone else.

Nothing like paying $40 in brokerage fees on a $25 item from Amazon when they could have shipped it USPS for cheaper/faster without any surprise fees at the door...

Back