Wacom

Attean

Gawd
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
697
I have up to $400 to spend on a new one. I've used and like the intuos 2 but was hoping to go with a bit higher grade. Is the intuos 3 worth it? do the buttons get in the way? Anyone have any experience or preferences here?
 
we had wacoms in high school and they were amazing. all levels work well but once you use a bigger one youll understand the control you have over the smaller ones. all have there strengths small to large. price versus serious users, if your in the later category get the biggest you can but for someone who just uses it once in a while go smaller. in ether case you will be happy
 
I have a Wacom intuos3 9X12 and don't know how I got along without it. The buttons are along the top edges and really don't make a difference either way, though I like the rapid zoom function. I heard the intuos2 was better in that you could program different functions into it, however, the intuos3 has greater resolution. I guess the intuos3 is more ergonomic?

Bigger the better in my book. It matches my screen's resolution almost 1 to 1.
 
Back
Top