• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

W/c Venice running 22c?

fenderltd

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2007
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
2,432
the monitor that comes with the epox 9npa ultra 4 is some usdm program and it shows right now my cpu @ 22 deg. cel. I tried speed fan but it showed the display like this
temp 1 winbond chip 789087
temp 2 winbond chip 789087
temp 3 winbond chip 789087


nothing in the 20's though. What tool can I use thats accurate?
mbm5 doesnt support my mobo and I heard everest isnt too good/accurate.

Thanks
 
Um tool wise, I'd say go to rat shack and get one of those thermal diode thingiemabobers or something.
 
anyone else have any ideas? Anyone that has this same mobo would be great help! my brother has the same one with a 3500+ claw air cooled and he feels his is too high around 60-65 deg. cel. right on boot up.
 
could you borrow a friends proc and see what type of temps you get with it? I know that the venice is supposed to run a whole lot cooler than the winchester. Not to mention the clawhammer.
 
dont have any that have a 64... volt on my venice is 1.45
 
bios shows the exact same temps, using the same sensors(winbond)
 
I would say goe with everest casue when i had my clawhammer in my sys core cell(msi's program) gave me about 39c but when i used mbm5 and everest they both came up at 35c, and the north bridge was the same on all 3 programs
 
Back
Top