• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VX922 or VX2025wm

Sent

Gawd
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
641
My old Dell 1800FP recently died on me after a few years, and am looking for a new monitor for around $400 and I have come down to these two, but I am not sure if I should go widescreen or not just yet.

I have a 6800GT and usually play Guild Wars, occasionally BF2 or CS:S. Any thoughts, these two monitors seem to about the same price.
 
I love my VX2025WM, but you have to keep one thing in mind: its native resolution is 1680x1050. So, unless your graphics card is relatively powerful, you'll have difficulty running some games. The 6800GT is a good card, but you may run into trouble with more demanding games such as FEAR or Oblivion. If you're going to be upgrading your video card in the next few months, get the VX2025. If not, get the VX922.
 
Back
Top