VX2025WM problems?

This monitor is the worst I've ever used. I had the same problem as everyone here, and there's no doubt in my mind now that both Viewsonic's quality control and support line are horrible. My situation was so disgusting (I made a thread a while back recording it, but it's not worth digging back up) that I ended up bringing it to the BBB and having Viewsonic give me a full refund. Admittedly they became much more polite once I made the BBB file, but it really shouldn't take such extreme measures to get a working display, and that's to say nothing of the wasted time and shipping costs.

No more Viewsonic for me.

This monitor still works after 11 years but after about 2 years, it became a secondary monitor. After about 4 years it became a primary monitor for a family member, but I eventually ended up using the VGA cable all the time because it was a hassle for a family member to follow the instructions and resolve the issue. The monitor also makes a high pitched noise.

OMFG, people still use this monitor??

Actually I still have it but don't use it. I'm not even sure if it works. It was working last time I used it.

My last response on this thread (Page 1), was May 19, 2006 !!!!

Back