vx2025wm or va2012wb

blank

2[H]4U
does anyone think the vx2025wm is worth the extra money over the va2012wb? Costco has the VA for 350 on friday with a coupon, and the VX would be 450 from compusa (i would buy it online but shipping would be a black eye because i live in hawaii). Any thoughts? I do a lot of school work on the computer. I care most about how stunning applications, the web, movies and occasional games look.

blank said:
does anyone think the vx2025wm is worth the extra money over the va2012wb? Costco has the VA for 350 on friday with a coupon, and the VX would be 450 from compusa (i would buy it online but shipping would be a black eye because i live in hawaii). Any thoughts? I do a lot of school work on the computer. I care most about how stunning applications, the web, movies and occasional games look.

Then you should get the VX. The VA is based on a TN panel while the VX is P-MVA. Check my sticky at the top of the forum to see the pros and cons of both of these panels.

Also, Google some reviews and you will find that the VA only gets OK reviews.

You really will like the VX, I personally have no regrets.
Will take some tweaking, adjusting and overall getting used to for it to be "perfect", but I assume that's the truth with any widesreen monitor.

Good luck.

Back