• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Vsync on a 2005FPW

tim-x

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
297
Hey all.
I've come across an interesting dilemma. I play games on my 2005FPW and obviously there is some tearing. But when I enable Vsync and I play games... it seems as though the mouse is extremely sluggish and doesn't react as quickly as it does when Vsync off. Does anyone know anything about this problem? Can anyone help?
Thanks!
 
Back
Top