• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

VSR and scaling

durquavian

Gawd
Joined
Dec 13, 2014
Messages
756
So my issue thus far is just the scaling. Not the UI although I see the issue others have there, but rather the window size. I have a 23" Acer widescreen LED, that after rescaling in CCC for 1080p, takes up the full screen. When I use VSR the screen reverts back to that smaller size within the screen which correlates to about 20". Not a huge deal but somewhat annoying. I have attempted most of the settings with CCC to remedy it but nothing seems to change it.

Any thoughts?
 
Last edited:
I changed the slider for 1080p, have to with every driver update, but that doesn't seem to apply when upscaling games to anything over 1080p. So far all this does is make me want a bigger monitor, lol. Anyway, I though it odd no one else seems to be mentioning this issue.
 
I changed the slider for 1080p, have to with every driver update, but that doesn't seem to apply when upscaling games to anything over 1080p. So far all this does is make me want a bigger monitor, lol. Anyway, I though it odd no one else seems to be mentioning this issue.

That's because most are not getting the issue of not being able to get rid of black boarders.
 
Yeah but how are they doing it. Is it my monitor? It is a cheap one, although looks great. I am trying a few other changes in the meantime.
 
Set the desktop to the VSR resolution you are using. Then change the over scan to 0% just like you did for 1080p. I had to do the same and it worked. :D
 
Thx, I'll give it a shot right now

Edit: That worked, although I may go blind from the tiny UI stuff. But at least my games will look better.

Thx again.
 
Last edited:
The HDMI hotfix driver fixed this.

It setts all rezes to 0%
 
Back
Top