• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

vroom vroom Scotty

Mtnduey

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2013/Nov. 2014
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
1,205
12 days buddy

o-HONDA-LAWN-MOWER-facebook.jpg


fold on 33
 
 
be·head
/biˈhed/
verb
verb: behead; 3rd person present: beheads; past tense: beheaded; past
participle: beheaded; gerund or present participle: beheading


   1. cut off the head of (someone), typically as a form of execution.
   "public beheadings"
   synonyms: decapitate, cut/chop/lop someone's head off, guillotine

 
 
 
I'm givin' all shes got captain, she just can't do it.

(this is gonna hurt)
 
<24 [H]ours remain

I'll salute you on the way by
 
<9.8 hours. I could prob stir up another 500k but I don't think its going to matter.:(
 
Back
Top