VP191B

DaxE

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2000
Messages
341
Thinking about getting a LCD and was wondering if the VP191B was my best choice for something under $500. Looks to be my best bet as far as I can tell so far.

Thanks
 
I got it for $470 total, shipped. It's the best multi-purpose 19" LCD right now if you can spend that much. Check the older threads for a few mini-reviews and info.
 
Seems to be a best buy, all the reviews on the net qualifies it a revolutionary LCD (with MVA-Overdrive technology).

I'm going to get it tonight, it's waiting for me at the store...
 
Those local retail stores rip you off so BAD most of the time in computer components!!! Also, watch out they might carry the old version, look for 4ms sticker! I feel sorry for those average consumers putting all their trust in local retail prices!

I don't like waiting, I do check the local retail stores through phone first, but I tell you most of time the price difference between online is way off, sometimes by $200.
 
DieHard83x said:
Those local retail stores rip you off so BAD most of the time in computer components!!! Also, watch out they might carry the old version, look for 4ms sticker! I feel sorry for those average consumers putting all their trust in local retail prices!

I don't like waiting, I do check the local retail stores through phone first, but I tell you most of time the price difference between online is way off, sometimes by $200.

you mean an 8ms sticker
 
Back
Top