VP191B or VP930B

Tourke

n00b
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
37
Heya guys, I currently have at home a VP191B( I love it, I love it, I love it!)
But as you all know, it was replaced by the VP930. Now thats cool but I want to have two of the same monitor! and now I can't find the VP191B anywhere!

Do you think its worth it to get a VP930B that looks kind of like it(I would be running dual monitors with the viewsonics)

Or should I try and find a VP191B for cheaper since its an older model?
>> If you think I should get another VP191b, I haven't found it anywhere and have been looking for about two weeks, any suggestions?


Also I am considering getting a Ergotron Deskstand for 2 monitors meaning the base of the monitors might end up not being a issue.

What do you guys think I should do, I have the money for it all just not sure if I am willing to get the deskstand to lol.

Thanks a bunch!
Oh I almost forgot, is there a way to have a movie on your computer span both monitors while still showing the movie on each.
 
Back
Top