• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Are you ready for the two-step?

For the [H]ard|DCer of the Year, there is no nominations thread because the only worthy candidates are the [H]ard|DCer of the Month winners for the current year. The poll to choose a winner is done in 2 steps:

The first poll will include all 12 winners for the current year and we select only the best 4 winners which will participate in the next round. If there is a tie in the first 4 ranks, the tie winners will move together. In the second round, the one with the most votes will be declared the winner but if there is a tie, a runoff vote will be held. Each step will last 10 days.

Best of luck to the Best of the Horde!

Feel free to discuss, splain, or trash talk.

Tell us why you voted for italics.

Tell us who is worthy.

Tell us about your IRC adventures.

Tell us about the most generous DC'ers.

Tell us about why Team 33 is the best of the bestest.

Tell us why you DC.

Happy New Year to the [H]orde!

Go italics!
Because of his contributions in both points, guides, and motivation he instills for folding.

I wish I had two more votes though... for two more people :(

Though I would like to vote for myself, there is another person that has contributed more in terms of information and helpfulness in both the forum and IRC, contributed more points, and has been more of an impact to the [H]orde for the entire year. Go musky :)

Though I would like to vote for myself, there is another person that has contributed more in terms of information and helpfulness in both the forum and IRC, contributed more points, and has been more of an impact to the [H]orde for the entire year. Go musky :)

^ +1

AgrFan, because BOINC needs to represent amongst the FAH champions at [H]

Actually, Grandpa put up more points for the [H]orde in 2012 than musky...and he didn't fold for us the first 3 months.

I do agree, though. Musky is consistently a high contributor to the team and worthy of the award.

Actually, Grandpa put up more points for the [H]orde in 2012 than musky...and he didn't fold for us the first 3 months.

I do agree, though. Musky is consistently a high contributor to the team and worthy of the award.

While that may be true Musky is the person that basicly set up my first 4P and made that possible, he has made virtually every guide that myself and many others use. He spends countless hours doing things to help members of the [H] out. He is a very consistent folder always looking for ways to improve his output. I believe Musky is the Folder of the Year.

I've got a digital download of AC3 for whoever wins this!

We are ready for the second part of the poll.

These DC'er of the Month winners received enough votes to go to the second round of voting:

18 Musky
8 Grandpa_01
5 AgrFan
4 firedfly
4 W.Feather

Go here for part two of the voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back