Vote for your Amazon Holiday Deals!

I never win these kind of things. Just like the amd newegg giveaway...I think I'm just going to go drink some makers mark..

my cousin really wanted the scooter. will have to ask my uncle if he won it, I didn't unfortunately. But I did vote for all the top voted items even before I knew their current vote %, I guess I'm just good at spotting the best deal ;)

Same here :)

Still have not been able to purchase any yet though :(

Only really wanted the wii and want the HD-DVD player...so I am crossing my fingers!

The chances of actually getting one of these deals is almost like winning the lottery. You guys shouldn't bother paying much attention to it.

HOPEFULLY I"LL BE ONE OF THE WINNER FOR THE LAPTOP. HALLELUYAA. PRAISE THE LORD :D

So does amazon just ship the item to you right away when you log in, or is it in your cart, or what? I'm still confused on how once you log in, they let you know that you're one of the 1000.

So does amazon just ship the item to you right away when you log in, or is it in your cart, or what? I'm still confused on how once you log in, they let you know that you're one of the 1000.

go to the specific round for each day, and find out if you've won. They assign it to your username I would imagine.

I've been selected for the HD-DVD. I'm not sure if I want it though... Can you get the 7 free movies with this?

0-4 as well.. :) I do hope I can get in on the laptop deal though.. would make my girlfriend really happy.

Ditto on the 0-4

All I'm REALLY hoping for is the laptop so I can replace this one I'm on and I'd definitely pick up that TV if I am offered it.

I was reading the reviews on the laptop and they don't sound too hot, especially the battery life.

Buy it for me, and I'll give you a dollar to ship it to me..Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me!!

I've been selected for the HD-DVD. I'm not sure if I want it though... Can you get the 7 free movies with this?

Lucky SOB. Yes, two inside the box and five my mail. I don't know if you can three from their selection. Yeah, if you don't want it there are plenty of people that would pay you.

My deal today was the random shirt from woot today for $6.66 shipped..lol

0-4 and the last thing im interested in is the hdtv...ill jump on it even if I can't afford it...

I really want a laptop but like I said it doesn't have the greatest reviews and I don't want/need a tablet.

I already have a 42" 720p plasma but that LCD is a hot deal.

Where is "Amazon Customer Votes" on the front page? I created an account, but I can not find it.

Back