• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Vote again!

Who will it be?

  • MikeBlas

    Votes: 8 40.0%
  • OSUGuy98

    Votes: 12 60.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda harsh time line ain't it? People who don't check the [H] (bastards) from work ect will be left out.

Maybe 24 hours? I dunno, I don't care either I guess.

Orange Juice > Linux
 
marty9876 said:
Kinda harsh time line ain't it? People who don't check the [H] (bastards) from work ect will be left out.

Maybe 24 hours? I dunno, I don't care either I guess.

Orange Juice > Linux
We have waited long enough. April is almost over!
 
AtomicMoose said:
That sounds evil...
:p


It was supposed to ;)

P.S... 5 minutes and OSU is kickin ass. HOORAY OSU!


(watch as MikeBlas comes up with 10 votes out of nowhere :eek: )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top