• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Votage question, possible serious issue.

bigdogchris

Fully [H]
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
19,097
Take a look at my voltages and tell me I'm not seeing things.


voltage.jpg


Reason I ask is since I moved to a raid 0 setup, i've been getting random lockups. Also, lately the video will get fuzzy then system will reboot.

+12v, +5v

I've what I'm seeing is true, I don't see how I'm even able to boot.
 
Back
Top