• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

VoodooPC Omen Case Question

atower79

n00b
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
4
Does anyone on here have any pictures of the top-inside of a VoodooPC Omen case? I recently got one and I want to restore it. Unfortunately the previous owner removed the upper lighting assembly that was for the symbol on the top of the case. Now I will have to build my own, but it's hard to find any pictures of this part of the case online. Any pics and/or descriptions would be appreciated.
 
Does anyone on here have any pictures of the top-inside of a VoodooPC Omen case? I recently got one and I want to restore it. Unfortunately the previous owner removed the upper lighting assembly that was for the symbol on the top of the case. Now I will have to build my own, but it's hard to find any pictures of this part of the case online. Any pics and/or descriptions would be appreciated.

Maybe ask the man himself? He's on twitter: @rahulsood
 
Does anyone on here have any pictures of the top-inside of a VoodooPC Omen case? I recently got one and I want to restore it. Unfortunately the previous owner removed the upper lighting assembly that was for the symbol on the top of the case. Now I will have to build my own, but it's hard to find any pictures of this part of the case online. Any pics and/or descriptions would be appreciated.


Hi, my first post here, (though I have browsed these forums many times).. :)

I had to sign up when I saw this thread on your voodoo case.. If possible, could you post up some photos? I just love voodoo pc cases!

Also,.. if you ever fancy selling it, or anyone else on here has one for sale, I might be interested. Thanks:D
 
Does anyone on here have any pictures of the top-inside of a VoodooPC Omen case? I recently got one and I want to restore it. Unfortunately the previous owner removed the upper lighting assembly that was for the symbol on the top of the case. Now I will have to build my own, but it's hard to find any pictures of this part of the case online. Any pics and/or descriptions would be appreciated.

I have the VoodooPC Omen a121 circa2005 "a8n32 sli deluxe / Athlon64FX-60 / 4g corsair / 2x Geforce7900 GTX-SLI / SoundBlaster X-fi Extreme Fatality Pro Sound / Raid5 / F:5 cooling /........" its the black on red accent all orig and operational.

I could upload some closeups of the underside of the top of the case? perhaps to imgur if you want. I will not however be disassembling very much where you specified as it is mostly riveted together in a way that it must be drilled.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top