• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Voodoo 3 3500 Question

tuffgong

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
1,696
I've got a Voodoo 3 3500 AGP Vid Card, and the dongle's Video Card connector doesn't have the screws on there, so the connector can't stay i nthe vid card.

Was wondering where I could get screws or just an adapter since I don't really need the dongle.
 
sorry if this doesn't relate to your question, but i remember that card so well haha my first grafix card 3500 Voodo 3dFX awesome card. i played quake and quake 2 on that thing. good luck though pretty sure someone on these boards can help you out.
 
LogicSound said:
sorry if this doesn't relate to your question, but i remember that card so well haha my first grafix card 3500 Voodo 3dFX awesome card. i played quake and quake 2 on that thing. good luck though pretty sure someone on these boards can help you out.
I thought that card sucked in OpenGL games?

It was good in Direct3D and best of all Glide.......ohh how I miss teh gl!d3 . teh old d4y$ :)
 
bump...another question...anyone know where i can get those really long screws that mount the connector to the vid card? if i could get some of those that would solve my prob
 
MaXimus666 said:
I thought that card sucked in OpenGL games?

It was good in Direct3D and best of all Glide.......ohh how I miss teh gl!d3 . teh old d4y$ :)

it ran OGL well do to the OGL > Glide raper :D
 
Back
Top