• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Volume Problems

Panda Man

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
300
I am having some problems with my speakers. The volume constantly goes up and down. It normally it just changes a little bit, however sometimes it will sky rocket and then become very quiet (though rare). Normally I would assume its a hardware problem, however this ONLY happens in Winamp and ePSXe. It doesn't happen in BF2, CoD2, or even in Windows Media Player Classic (It doesn't happen in winamp sometimes). I've already updated my drivers, and checked all the connections. I've tried different plug-ins in winamp, and though it did help the volume problem it just made new ones by causing the sound to be distorted. So i'm stuck to my current plugin. The biggest problem is in Winamp, ePSXe has the same problem as stated before but not as bad. I've used these plugins on different comps, and they worked fine then so i know they are stable. I've also checked the volume control in windows, and it doesn't change either. I've even gone so far as to format (Yea, i listen to winamp alot - it was worth it). So, now I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?
 
Back
Top