• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Volume level?

Kraco

n00b
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
48
I have a few hundred MP3's that I've either downloaded or recorded from CD's on my PC over the years. Is there a way to make the volume of each song the same? Some of them almost make me jump out of my shoes because there so much louder then the others. I downloaded a program once a while back to attempt this, and it did work but it messed up the base in the songs so I stopped using it. I think it was called MP3 Doctor. Anyway, is there another way to do this that works? Thanks!

R.T.
 
Thanks todd2fst4u!

I'll give it a try and see how it works. Have you tried it and if so did it work good? Thanks!
 
I have personally used MP3 Gain and it's a great piece of software.

All it does is analyze the tracks and then after that you click a button and it writes the changes to the tag of the MP3 file. It does not change the quality of the file and although I havn't tried I believe it is reversable if you don't like the results.
 
Thanks Canon!

This program is just what I needed and it works great!

Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top