• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

volume control on MCE

cwolf78

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
456
I have my machine running MCE 2005 hooked via fiber (S/PDIF) to my Onkyo receiver and it sounds good. Not as good as when I ran a seperate 'Tivo' software suite on regular XP. Back then my HD channels came through in Dolby and the sub was bumpin' etc etc. Now I only have the options of stereo & SAP. I have learned that volume control for S/PDIF components is not available using MCE 2005 (yet another crappy side effect of MCE). Hopefully I can program the MS MCE remote that I ordered to control my Onkyo receiver volume. Anyways, my main problem is that I am not getting any of the Dolby 5.1 decoded and sent to the Onkyo... has anyone dealt with this issue ?
 
Back
Top