• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Voltage modding with ATI Tray Tools

GregP24

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
1,860
I'm trying to adjust the voltage on my 5870. If I raise the voltage, ATT won't allow me to change clock speeds. I've got my card running at 950/1250 now and I'd like to get it up to 1000/1250.

What I'm doing is in the overclocking section I'm adding 1.2vddc and then selecting it. After I do that I change the clock speed to 1000mhz, then I hit apply and ATT resets the speed to 850mhz. If I select the default 1.175v I can change the clock speeds to my hearts content. What am I doing wrong?
 
Is this on a reference pcb 5870? If not then that could be the problem.

Otherwise you may want to try MSI's Afterburner utility.
 
Back
Top