• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

voltage adjustment for vid card?

Nora

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
137
I've been playing Assaason's Creed this past week, and my vid card seems to get a little overwelmed from time to time. It is oc'd but have toned it down some what from what's in my sig. It's at 680/1950/1700. I'd like to tweek the voltage just a tad befor I lower it any more but don't know where to do it at. I'm using the VDO tool that came on the install disk to mess with the clock speeds but it offers nothing for gpu voltage. The Bios I've got is ASUS 0702. It's pretty decent (imo) for cpu oc'ing but don't see any thing to mess with the gpu voltage. What should I be looking for?

Also, I'm not interested in any physical mods. It's still under warrenty and works fine other wise. I'd just like to tweek befor turning down if that's posible.
 
Most voltage mods requring physical modding. You might try Googling to see if there are any ways to flash the bios to increase voltage, but I wouldn't count on it.
 
Back
Top